How To Make a Carrot Juice: Healthy and Tasty – The benefits of carrot juice for eye health have been proven and tested through various medical studies. But you know, the benefits of drinking carrot juice will be extraordinary if mixed with other ingredients?
By making mix juice, the content of vitamins, nutrients and nutrients in it will be more complete.
How to make the right carrot juice should be considered the composition of the ingredients, so that not only tastes good, but also obtained the benefits and greatest benefits. To process vegetable carrots into healthy juice drinks, you should choose fresh ingredients. Character is the color is not dull and crunchy texture.
The content of beta-carotene (converted into vitamin A by the body) in carrots is very beneficial for the treatment of eye diseases. This natural substance is needed to keep up eye health and keep your eyesight sharp.
Carrot Nutrition Facts
Here is a list of nutrients contained in 100 grams of fresh carrot :
- There are 80 Calories
- Vitamin A is abundant
- 3 milligrams of vitamin C
- 0.3 milli grams of vitamin E
- 0.01 milligrams of vitamin B1
- 0.02 mg of vitamin B2
The list of nutrients can be increase if you include other ingredients for a mixture of carrot juice recipes. In addition, the level of freshness of the ingredients also affect the nutritional value and tasty processed juice that you make, so try to choose the carrot in fresh condition.
Read also : How To Make Ginger Tea in Easy
Health Benefits of Carrot Juice
1. Due to the high vitamin A content, carrot vegetable juice is useful to treat healthy skin, nails, and hair from the inside.
2. High content of carotenoids efficacious to regulate blood sugar levels, so not too high or too low.
3. Can stimulate the appetite as well as nourish the digestive system in the body.
4. Beta-carotene and lutein in this vegetable will improve health and eyes sharpness.
Carrot milk juice
- 200 grams of fresh carrots
- 100 ml of low-fat milk
- Pieces of ice cubes to taste
How to make carrot milk juice :
- Take carrot juice with juice extractor.
- If you use a blender, add a little water and blend until smooth. Strain the juice to separate the dregs and juice.
- Mix the carrot juice with milk, mix well.
- Serve juice with ice cubes to make it fresh.
Papaya carrot juice
- 100 grams of papaya
- 50 grams of carrots
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar syrup
- And 1 cup of boiled water
- Pieces of ice cubes to taste
How to make carrot juice:
- Small slices (dice shape) of carrots and papaya ingredients to be easily crushed. Put it into a blender glass.
- Add boiled water, sugar syrup then process until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass, add lime juice and mix well.
- Serve by adding a piece of ice cubes on it.
In addition tastes good and fresh, recipes of carrot juice mixed with papaya fruit is useful to prevent at the same time overcome coronary heart disease. Due to low-calorie, carrot juice is also good to drink for the process of losing weight diet safely and without side effects.
Read also : How to Make Scramble Eggs
That is the recipe how to make a carrot juice is very delicious and nutritious. Hopefully this recipe can make you prefer vegetables.